Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current FireRef playthrough

2 posters

Go down

Current FireRef playthrough Empty Current FireRef playthrough

Post by TheVirgo Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:41 am

In my current emulator playthrough of FireRed, this is my team. I've got 4 badges so far

Ivysaur (Ivy) Lv. 31
-Poisonpowder
-Leech Seed
-Vine Whip
-Razor Leaf

Pidgeotto (Skye) Lv. 31
-Wing Attack
-Sand Attack
-Gust
-Quick Attack

Nidoqueen (Reina) Lv. 29
- Body Slam
- Bite
- Double Kick
- Tail Whip

Mr. Mime (Mimien) Lv. 28
- Confusion
- Magical Leaf
- Flash
- Substitute

Dugtrio (Digg) Lv. 29
- Dig
- Magnitude
- Mud Slap
- Growl

I'm actually thinking if I should use the Eevee I got or use my coins to buy a Porygon, Scyther or Dratini. I'm thinking Dratini :/
TheVirgo
TheVirgo
Admin

https://pokemonelite.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Current FireRef playthrough Empty Re: Current FireRef playthrough

Post by Tunduli Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:54 am

Lol, your Pokemon have the cheesiest names ever. xD

Anywhos, I'm thinking maybe Dratini or Vaporeon? Seeing as you like ALWAYS need a Pokemon who can learn Surf/Waterfall etc.
Oh and I know your levels aren't too high and you're only on the 4th Gym, but you'd probably want to delete all the Sand Attacks/Growls/Tail Whips etc. I mean, attacks like that useful, but you'd probably want to use more useful attacks, if you'd like. xD I'm not really one of the people who use too much stat-reducing attacks, but if you're gonna use 'em, then may as well use the good ones. ^^
Hope this helps. ^^
(But, of course, you can always just ignore me. xD)

Also, you spelt FireRed with an F instead of D. xD I hate it when I make typos. >_>
Tunduli
Tunduli
Novice Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVirgo Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:03 am

Tunduli wrote:
Lol, your Pokemon have the cheesiest names ever. xD

Anywhos, I'm thinking maybe Dratini or Vaporeon? Seeing as you like ALWAYS need a Pokemon who can learn Surf/Waterfall etc.
Oh and I know your levels aren't too high and you're only on the 4th Gym, but you'd probably want to delete all the Sand Attacks/Growls/Tail Whips etc. I mean, attacks like that useful, but you'd probably want to use more useful attacks, if you'd like. xD I'm not really one of the people who use too much stat-reducing attacks, but if you're gonna use 'em, then may as well use the good ones. ^^
Hope this helps. ^^
(But, of course, you can always just ignore me. xD)

Also, you spelt FireRed with an F instead of D. xD I hate it when I make typos. >_>

If I use Dratini, I'll train it to Dragonair and leave it. I don't like Dragonite at all. Vaporeon's good and all, but I don't like its moveset in Gen III. If I use it, it'll have Surf, Aurora Beam, Haze and Hydro Pump...

Skye's keeping Sand Attack until I decide on something better but Digg's losing Growl and Reina's losing Tail Whip the minute I get nice moves to replace them. I could always use Reina as my Surfer too.
TheVirgo
TheVirgo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tunduli Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:10 am

Ah, right. I was wondering about the whole Dragonair or Dragonite thing. Personally, I like Dragonite, but that's just me. xD
And it'd probably be better if you used Dragonite for Surf, seeing as Nidoqueen could always learn much, much stronger moves than Surf. And I totally forgot that Nidoqueens could learn Surf. |D
I guess Sand Attack can be quite useful at points. xD
Tunduli
Tunduli
Novice Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVirgo Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:34 am

Tunduli wrote:
Ah, right. I was wondering about the whole Dragonair or Dragonite thing. Personally, I like Dragonite, but that's just me. xD
And it'd probably be better if you used Dragonite for Surf, seeing as Nidoqueen could always learn much, much stronger moves than Surf. And I totally forgot that Nidoqueens could learn Surf. |D
I guess Sand Attack can be quite useful at points. xD

I think Dragonite's uglier than Dragonair, I love my beautiful Pokemon 8D

Depends on whether I'll use Dragonair as a Sp. Atk or Atk. Pokemon. It very well might be a Sp. Atk Pokemon since I've got alot of Atkers
TheVirgo
TheVirgo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum