Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many hours do you spend on the computer in a week?

3 posters

Go down

How many hours do you spend on the computer in a week? Empty How many hours do you spend on the computer in a week?

Post by TheLotus Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:52 pm

I spend way too much time on the computer to the point where my mom says she might get rid of it.

I spend like 23 hours a day and at least 69 hours a week.

I get up sign on the computer,come home sign on the computer and am on until I go to bed.
TheLotus
TheLotus
Regional Mod

Location : Playing assassins creed 2 message me if you need me.

Back to top Go down

How many hours do you spend on the computer in a week? Empty Re: How many hours do you spend on the computer in a week?

Post by Tunduli Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:58 pm

If I have to go to school that day, then I'd go on the computer for like 6 hours. D:
And if it's not a school day, sometimes I go on for 9 hours. D:

But - because I play on computers so much, my family have decided that me and my big brother must have Computer-Free days on Sundays.
Sundays are soooooo boring in my house. D':
Tunduli
Tunduli
Novice Trainer

Back to top Go down

How many hours do you spend on the computer in a week? Empty Re: How many hours do you spend on the computer in a week?

Post by Blisk Sat May 08, 2010 6:55 pm

I'm like both of you where I'm on my computer a lot. I probably spend five or six hours on a school day. On the weekend, a day is probably closer to fifteen, depending on how late I stay up/sleep in.
Blisk
Blisk
Novice Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum