Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Landslide Gym

Go down

Landslide Gym Empty Landslide Gym

Post by The Dyslexic One Tue May 25, 2010 1:45 am

Welcome to the Landslide Gym, I am leader, The Dyslexic One. If you think you have what it takes to request a challenge go ahead, just read the rules first. xD

Rules
1. Challengers must have their teams (no more than 12 Pokemon) posted here
2. Gym Leaders have the right to add conditions for a challenge
3. Pokemon from the UBER tier are not allowed
4. The following Clauses apply
* Species Clause - You can only have one member of a certain species of pokemon in your team.
* Evasion Clause - Moves that raise evasion (Double Team, Minimize, and Acupressure) are banned. In some gyms, this clause may include items that effect evasion/accuracy (Brightpowder and Lax Incense) and moves that lower accuracy as a guaranteed or only effect.
* Sleep Clause - If one member of the opponent's team is already afflicted with the Sleep status effect, moves that would inflict it on your opponent's current pokemon as their only effect (GrassWhistle, Hypnosis, Lovely Kiss, Sing, Sleep Powder, Spore, Yawn) are banned. Some gyms may ban sleep moves altogether, sometimes including the self-inflicted sleep of Rest.
* OHKO Clause - Moves that cause a 1-hit KO (Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, Sheer Cold) are banned.
* Self-KO Clause - No, this move doesn't ban moves where you KO yourself, but it does ban them in cases where their use would cause the match to be a draw. No using Destiny Bond, Explosion, or Self-destruct when you only have one Pokemon left.
* "Hax Items" - Brightpowder, Focus Band, King's Rock, Lax Incense, Quick Claw, Razor Fang.
These items may be banned because they could potentially change the battle as a result of luck, rather than strategy
5. No HACKS are allowed
6. Battles take place on Shoddy Battle
7. As proof for reading my rules, somewhere in your post must be the phrase "I sense an Earthquake~"

My team:
Landslide Gym Camerupt
Landslide Gym Hippowdon-m
Landslide Gym 472
Landslide Gym Swampert
Landslide Gym Dugtrio
Landslide Gym Nidoking-m
Landslide Gym Flygon
Landslide Gym Rhyperior-f
The Dyslexic One
The Dyslexic One
Gym Leader